I have been awarded the You Make Me Smile award from Tara from Tarascards, Sue from Slumber Cards and Natty K from Crafting Fun, thank you ladies you have made my day! :0) I send it back to everyone on my links list at the side, I enjoy reading all your blogs!
I have also been tagged by Julie from Julie's Japes, so here goes:
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
It is tough one but would probably choose the paper, I can't get enough of the stuff!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Cards, I currently don't do scrapbooking and I can give the cards to my family and friends!
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home?
I am fortunate to have a small craft room/study but I would like a BIG one!
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style?
I would say simple-ish type cards with lots of Bazzill cardstock, stamping, die cutting, Prima Flowers and ribbon!!
I think everyone I know has been tagged but if you see this post and haven't been, considered yourself tagged by me!