I have made this card for my crafting friend Ruth to accompany some stamped images I sent her. The large flower is a QuicKutz die that has been embossed using the Cuttlebug embossing folder D'vine Swirls and has a large brad in the centre. The message panel is made using another QuicKutz die and Doodlebug rub-ons and brads. I have added some Zoomz in the top right hand corner.
Sorry the photo is so dark and I had to use the flash but I didn't get the card finished until the evening! I have chosen the title of this post as 'In The Pink' because obviously as you can see my card is pink but also because this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please show your support by buying a £1 pin.
- Card blank by Craftwork Cards
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
- Large flower is QuicKutz Revolution Daisy die
- D'vine Swirls embossing folder by Cuttlebug
- Oval is QuicKutz Oval Tag die
- Black Small All Mixed Up Rub-ons by Doodlebug Designs
- Large white brad by Bazzill Basics
- Small brads by Doodlebug Designs
- Zoomz by Stamp Galaxy