Hello there, I just wanted to pop in to wish you all a Happy New Year ...
I also have some crafty resolutions to share with you. This year I am hoping to ...
- Get better at making and editing my videos
- Get better at taking photographs which includes reading my camera manual and learning how to use it properly!
- Make more card making tutorial videos
- Sell some more of my craft products - the ones I do not use
- Continue to organise my craft room to better suit my needs
- Leave more comments on other's blogs
- Continue to enjoy making cards!
What are you hoping to achieve this year? I do have some personal goals as well but that is mainly to lose some weight and to try and get healthier - I think most people say that though don't they?! I had a rubbish 2013 health wise; first getting Flu then Labyrinthitis, Pneumonia and Whooping cough and an then to finish the year off an ingrowing toenail! I am hoping that this year is going to be so much better in that department.
I am starting my year off by returning to University on the 13th (doing a Masters Degree in Healthcare Law & Ethics), I am so hoping that I will like it and do well. I will still be working as a nurse but part-time. Anyway, thank you so much for visiting me today, I hope you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year filled with lots of love and laughter.
I will be back tomorrow with my DTDF DT card and then I will back for the rest of the week with Clearly Besotted Stamps sneak peeks, yep that's right, release time is near! :D