Hello there, when I saw the current Muse card over at CASE Study I knew I wanted to have a go at something similar. Apart from blending Distress Inks, I am not one for getting inky and splattering inks but I really wanted to try something slightly different. I went with a literal CASE of the card as I really liked the splatter type effect as well as the colour.
I first made a spray using PTI Hawaiian Shores Ink Refill and added this with water in to a Mini Mister. I then spayed this gently over my cardstock. While I was waiting for it to dry I die cut the SSS Thanks die four times and layered them up adding clear Wink Of Stella to the top one. Once the panel was dry I flattened it out under some books and then added it to a white card base with 3D foam. I added the thanks on top followed by a few sequins and sprinkles.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, have a great day!