This card was made for a challenge over on the Do Crafts Card Making Forum. The challenge was to design and make a card using 2 pieces of paper - 1 plain and 1 patterned, 1 piece of ribbon, 3 brads, 1 stamp, 1 ink and a greeting/sentiment. Well, here is my offering! You can visit my Do Crafts gallery here.
- 1 Stamp by Stampendous (Agapanthus Long)
- 1 Ink - Stazon Jet Black
- 1 Ribbon - organza black ribbon accross the bottom
- 1 Greeting - printed from my PC
- 3 Brads - small white Queen & Co ones
- 1 Plain paper - black
- 1 Patterned paper - now here is where you have to look VERY carefully, you see the little black flowers that the brads are in the centres of? Well, they are cut from a sheet of Doodlebug 'White Divine' PATTERNED paper!!